CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.28.2008

Charade

Has anyone read the "Clique" series? Seriously, raise your hands. I'll raise mine too, just to make you feel better. But I won't be lying. Because I have, actually. And I actually like the books. Tons of drama for preteens, but isn't that what we all want in life? Oh, yeah, that plus a million dollars, a huge home in New York, and designer clothing.

These girls--the Pretty Committee--have it good.

But let's think for a second. Is that even real? I mean, as much as I'd love to be the fabulous daughter of a rich batch of testosterone, I'm sadly a poor--okay, middle class--bamf with more knowledge about anything than what they have in their Revlon Red toenails.

Lisi Harrison may be qualified as a genius in the teenage mind, but I don't think she compares to Einstein. Or myself. But I'm just being a self-centered bitch now.

I have no drama today, nor do I have any high school tips. Get your lazy ass away from your computer and get a life. You're reading some random chick's blog when you could be shopping, eating, or even playing a freaking game. Yeah, you don't have a life, do you?

Peace to my homiegees.
xoxo Speed

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha great post. totally agree with the whole Clique thing.

ANNIE said...

I have never really read the clique series, sorry!

Hiya, I'm Annie

check out my blog!

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥ said...

Heyz.
I like your blog.
Check out my blog!

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥& hearts;

Erin said...

great blog.
you are so right about the clique thing haha (: