CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.27.2008

Guess

Is it just me, or is it inching closer to the end of summer? AKA, the beginning of fall. Or, for those under the age of drivers permits, scholarships, majors, and degrees, it's known as that time of year. Why, yes, the season where teachers and homework lurk. Very evil, especially if you still have your mom pack diagonally-cut peanut butter sandwiches.

Yummy? Try filet mignon next time.

Now, before you start whining about the fact that your locker is too small or your hair is too short, let's think of the good things in life. Yes, I do mean the fact that the hot senior in the back of the room is checking you out.

Newsflash: Freshmen? Yeah, don't try dating seniors. They only want one thing. Yes, it does only have three letters. Think I'm wrong? Go ahead. Ask your older brother.

Now I need to ask myself why I'm giving so much high school advice. A little bird told me that freshmen should fend for themselves and cause less drama.

Hmm. Drama? Yeah, I'd rather have that.

Oh, dear, I forgot to give you the latest in the 310 area code. Not that anything big is happening. If it were, it would be headlining this page. It isn't? Well slap my bottom and call me Betsy.

Actually, don't. I'll just tell you.

J and N are still together, despite their flirtatious demeanor. A, Z, and T getting lockers together. Still in that love triangle? Let's hope not. D and T, back to being BFFLs? Even while R is shunning D?

Someone wants out of the social scheme, it seems.

Last but not least, dutiful S parading around the campus...with her mom. Drop her, and you may survive.

Now I'm off to get my beauty sleep. Early, isn't it? You should too, unless you want to be late for school. And no, I'm not just talking to the kiddies stuck in zero period.

Peace to my homiegees.
xoxo Speed

1 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG Tesssaaaaaa.
WHY DO YOU SOUND SO OLD IN YOUR POSTS?! I STILL CANT GET OVER THAT.

whatever, i still less than three you :]

xoxo
Jackie <3