CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.08.2008

Eegads

Well, howdy.
Ew, did I say howdy and actually mean it? Let's try this again.
Hi. Yes, that's better. Let's start the day off with something a little different. Is it just me, or is life where I live completely and utterly lame?
Oh, wait. I'm sorry. That's you.

Now, for the real deal. How to Survive High School. Because everyone knows that it's hell on earth. I might as well add middle school into this, seeing as the "supercool eighth graders" seemingly turn into dorky freshmen.
And everyone hates freshmen.
Rule number 1: Please don't make a scene in the middle of the hallway with your friends. No one gives a damn about how happy you and your "boyfriend" are. And don't call him your boyfriend until he can actually drive you somewhere.
Rule Number 2: Don't talk to upperclassmen. Just don't.
Rule number 3: Stick to your own style. Don't try to look all "NYC" because nobody will care. Try to blend in, and you won't get thrown into a trashcan.

Have you heard the latest news in the South Bay area? No? Well I have. And don't go sucking up to me about it. I'll tell you.
N's and S's former cross country/track coach was thrown in prison. Why? He's a pedophile. At least, that's what a little bird told me.
N and J (the taller one) are together. I guess asian guys can get white girls.

Now I'm off to get myself a croissant, and maybe watch a bit of What Not to Wear.
Tata chickies.

Peace to my homiegees.
xoxo Speed

1 comments:

Jackie said...

GASP.
no comments?
Haha when you showed me this blog I thought some twenty five year old wrote it. o_O I mean you sound not like Tess - I MEAN LIKE UH. YOU KNOW. YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE YOUR AGE.

xoxo
Jackie <3